Financing Your MS in Business Analytics Degree
- Read the Financial Aid letter for admitted students
- Review our Guide to Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA (see below)
- Review tuition & fees
Students seeking financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at studentaid.gov. Refer to this table to determine which form to file based on your start term. The Title IV Code for the Wake Forest University School of Business is E00515. Individuals will not be considered for federal student loans until the FAFSA has been submitted to the U.S. Department of Education and a student aid report is received by the School of Business financial aid office.
Once we receive your FAFSA results, we will begin to process them for loan eligibility, which occurs daily on a rolling basis. IMPORTANT: We will communicate your financial aid information using the WFU email and WIN account that is created soon after payment of your enrollment deposit. Please be sure to activate your account when requested (see below for more detail).
For additional information on Federal and Private loans, as well as Veterans benefits and other financial aid programs, please consult the Financial Aid section of our public website at: business.wfu.edu/ms-analytics/financial-aid/
Once you have activated your WFU Account (see computing page), you may log in with your WFU Google Account to view your student financial account information:
- Deacon Electronic Account Center (DEAC) | Tuition and other payments are made electronically through the DEAC. Students and authorized payers can view student account activity in real-time, 24/7. DEAC accounts are automatically set up for all incoming students.
- WFU Financial Aid Portal | Financial Aid status can be viewed through the WFU Financial Aid Portal.
Direct Deposit Authorization
All students are encouraged to sign up for Direct Deposit Authorization, to allow for the quick and efficient transfer of funds to your personal bank account. Once you have activated your WFU Account (see computing page), follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Direct Deposit Landing Page and log in with your WFU Google Account.
- Enter your banking information under the ‘Accounts Payable Payments’ section of the form for Reimbursements and student refunds and the ‘Payroll’ section for student employment.
- Read the ‘Conditions Section’ and click on ‘Submit Direct Deposit Information’. You will get a confirmation message that your information has been accepted. (You must click on submit in order to be enrolled for direct deposit).
Tuition Due Dates
Fall Semester – August 1
Spring Semester – December 1
Summer Semester – June 1
If you have specific questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 336.758.4424 or 336.758.4048, or email the Financial Aid team at firstname.lastname@example.org.