- Students in the Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) program at the Wake Forest School of Business achieved the #1 pass rate in the nation among all universities that offer graduate or undergraduate programs in accounting on the Certified Public Accountant exam, according to the 2016 edition of Uniform CPA Examination Candidate Performance. Wake Forest students have the #1 ranking more times than any other school since it began offering a MSA degree in 1997.
- The August 2017 edition of the Public Accounting Report places the Wake Forest Master of Science in Accountancy program No. 18 among U.S. Master’s accounting program.
- Wake Forest’s undergraduate business school placed No. 13 in the nation among 1,114 eligible programs according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek’s “Best Undergraduate B-Schools 2016” annual ranking report.
- In the September 2016 U.S. News and World Report ranking of the “Best Undergraduate Business Programs,” Wake Forest placed in the top 10 percent at No. 38 among more than 400 U.S. accredited undergraduate business programs.
- The Wake Forest University School of Business ranks No. 15 among the nation’s top business programs in Poets&Quants’ 2017 ranking of the Best Undergraduate Business Programs.
- Wake Forest’s undergraduate accounting program placed No. 18 on the 2015 Public Accounting Report’s list of the top U.S. undergraduate accounting programs. In the midsized category (16-21 faculty), Wake Forest was ranked 8th among undergraduate accounting programs.
To learn more about the methodology of each ranking, please consult the website of the ranking organization. For more information on each program, please visit the specific program pages.