Welcome MS in Business Analytics New Students
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
We recommend you follow the timeline and checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. As a first step, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter). (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process. (See Financial Aid)
- Confirm receipt of WFU network account information and credentials. (See Computing)
- International Students Only: Watch for email (on WFU email account) to complete requirements for I-20 documentation.
- Mark your calendar for Orientation — early July 2019. (See Orientation)
- Join the Class of 2020 Facebook group. (See Join Social Groups)
COMPLETE BY MAY 31, 2019
- Secure local housing. (See Housing)
- Upload a photo for your Deacon ONE student ID card. (See ID & Parking)
COMPLETE BY JUNE 1, 2019
- Pay tuition for the Summer semester (due June 1 or immediately upon payment of deposit if admitted after June 1). (See Student Financial Services)
COMPLETE BY JULY 1, 2019
- Submit your final, official transcript that indicates you have earned your degree if you are a 2019 graduate. (See Final Transcript)
- Ensure that we have your correct local mailing address by logging into WIN https://win.wfu.edu/; clicking on the “Personal Tab”, and updating “Your Personal Information”.
- Secure health insurance, required immunizations and complete the WFU Health and Immunization form. (See Health & Immunization)
- If you plan to park on campus during the summer or fall/spring sessions, you will need to purchase a parking permit. (See ID & Parking)
COMPLETE PER INDIVIDUAL DEADLINES
QUESTIONS: Contact Cherie Fu, Assistant Director, MSBA Integrative Student Services, at 336.758.5761 or email@example.com.