Orientation is a time for our new graduate business students to interact with classmates and become acclimated to the School of Business. Orientation is a rigorous and comprehensive experience that is REQUIRED for all new students. You must participate in the entire Orientation program, no exceptions! Updates for Orientation 2017 will be coming soon.
DATES : AUGUST 22-24, 2017
Unless indicated on the agenda, you must attend all orientation activities.
First Day of Classes – August 28, 2017
REQUIRED ORIENTATION PRE-WORK
All Pre-work must be completed by August 21, 2017.
- Orientation: Dietary Restrictions, Lunch and Baseball Game – RSVP HERE
- IT Pre-work: Please complete the Technology Overview. This site contains video modules that will familiarize you with the technology available at the School of Business. It should take 20-30 minutes to complete. Click HERE to begin.
- Title IX Training
- Family Member Information
- Leadership and Character Self-Assessment: On August 14, you will receive an email from Lyn Myers with a link to a self-assessment that will take about 15 minutes. You will receive your results on August 22.
- Review the Ethical Decision-Action (Abbreviated) Interactive Module. You will need your Wake Forest student credentials to log in. This is located under the “For Students” tab, then “Putting Business Ethics into Action” section. The module is under “Apply the 4-Step Model” and should take about 20 minutes to complete. Click HERE to begin.
- Case Study with Dean Iacovou: You will get the case study via email two weeks prior to orientation.