Welcome MSA New Students
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
Before you mark your calendar for orientation activities, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
We recommend you follow the timeline below to maximize your transition to Wake Forest:
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your enrollment deposit (Refer to your admission letter)
- Save the date for Summer Meet the Firms (if you did not attend in February) – July (TBD), 2020
- Join the Class of 2021 Facebook group (See Join Social Groups)
- Complete the 2020-21 FAFSA to begin the financial aid process (if you are here for summer courses, complete the 2019-20 FAFSA)
- Complete the Market Readiness and Employment Survey for Deposited MSA Students (for students that are not WFU Accounting students);
- Mark your calendar for Orientation: AUGUST (TBD), 2020 – Mandatory for all students (No Exceptions!)
- International Students Only: Watch for email (on WFU email account) to complete requirements for I-20 documentation.
COMPLETE BY MAY 15, 2020
- Secure local housing. You do not need to let us know your option.
- Activate your myDeacNet account within 10 days of receiving the account activation email. (See Computing)
- Upload a photo for your Deacon OneCard student ID card
- If you are taking summer foundational courses, register your vehicle and obtain a summer parking pass. (You will be contacted in early April to discuss summer registration).
COMPLETE BY JUNE 30, 2020
- Submit your final, official transcript that indicates you have earned your degree if you are a 2020 graduate
COMPLETE BY JULY 31, 2020
- Ensure that we have your correct local mailing address by logging into WIN https://win.wfu.edu/; clicking on the “Personal Tab”, and updating “Your Personal Information”
- Purchase your required textbooks
- Secure health insurance, required immunizations and complete the WFU Health and Immunization form.
QUESTIONS: Contact Mary Monterrojas Knapp, Associate Director, MSA Integrative Student Services at 336.758.5305 or email@example.com.