How to Submit your MSA Enrollment Deposit
Whether you are accepting or declining your offer of admission to the Wake Forest University School of Business, the Enrollment Management Center requires that you complete the online Admissions Response Form to officially accept or officially decline the offer of admission. If you are accepting the offer, this form will prompt you with step-by-step instructions to submit your enrollment deposit payment.
ABOUT THE ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT FEE
The MSA program requires an initial deposit of $1,000 due upon acceptance of your admission offer. An additional $500 will be due on April 1, 2019 (international students) or May 1, 2019 (U.S. citizens/U.S. permanent residents) to ensure your commitment to the program and secure your place in the class. Please note that your entire enrollment deposit will be applied to your first semester tuition upon matriculation to the program. You may choose to pay the entire fee ($1,500), or you can submit just the required $1,000 initial deposit if still prior to the 2nd deposit deadline. In the Payment Amount section on the Admissions Response Form, you will indicate the amount you plan to pay. IMPORTANT: In order to reserve your place in the class, your initial deposit must be a minimum of $1,000. When you are ready to pay the balance, you will log back into your application, click on Summary and follow the directions to complete your payment. You will receive a reminder notice if the balance is still unpaid.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log in to your online application using your username and password
- Click on the Applications tab, then click on your Decision link which allows you to view your online Decision Letter
- Within the online letter, click on the Respond link in the upper right corner (whether you plan to accept or decline)
- Complete the form and hit submit to save your responses
- If you are planning to enroll, follow the prompts to select your method of payment and then follow the instructions. (Note: The deposit payment may be made via check, credit card or wire transfer. There is a processing fee associated with credit card payments.)
QUESTIONS: Contact Jan Taylor in the Enrollment Management Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.