Welcome In-Person MBA – Charlotte Class of 2026
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are thrilled to work with you and aim to ensure that the Wake Forest MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read all pages thoroughly and carefully. Additionally, after you activate your WFU email account, we strongly encourage you to check it regularly for University and School related action items and information.
Please follow this checklist to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Enrollment Deposit: Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and final transcript if needed.
- Computing: Activate your WFU account and enable Google 2-Step Verification within 10 days of receiving the account activation email.
- Financial Aid and Tuition: Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay fall tuition by August 1.
- Orientation: Learn more about key dates and times for Orientation.
- Health Insurance: Enroll or waive mandatory student health insurance by September 1.
- Download the current School of Business Academic Calendar by visiting the Academic Services page and clicking the link in the left column.
- Pre-Work & Textbooks: Learn more about available online courses and tutorials in preparation for the upcoming academic year.
- Parking: Review student parking information.
- Life at Wake Forest: Learn more about student engagement opportunities.
- Social Media: Join Wake Forest School of Business Social Media Groups.
- Contact Program Staff: Meet the In-Person MBA Team.
- Consider an elective tuition insurance plan that could help minimize financial loss from an unexpected withdrawal due to sickness or injury. Must apply before first day of classes.
CONNECT WITH OUR STUDENT AMBASSADORS:
The Wake Forest MBA student ambassadors are an excellent resource to understand life at Wake Forest from a student perspective. Please feel free to view our ambassadors at the link below. You can reach out to ambassadors based on their profile information.
For Admissions and Enrollment Questions, Contact:
Director, Enrollment Management and Recruiting, MBA Programs
980-224-9296 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For Student Life and Orientation Questions, Contact:
Assistant Director, Integrative Student Services, Charlotte MBA Programs
980-224-9286 | email@example.com