Welcome Hybrid MBA Class of 2024
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Hybrid MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
To download the current School of Business Academic Calendar visit the Academic Services page and click the link in the left column.
Follow the checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and official transcript if needed (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Activate your WFU account within 10 days of receiving the account activation email. (See Computing)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay spring tuition by December 1 (See Financial Aid and Tuition)
- Register for Orientation Events and Complete Student Information Surveys by December 17 (See Orientation)
- Register for or waive mandatory Student Health Insurance by mid-January (See Health Insurance)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STEPS:
- Complete the Financial Accounting and Management Communications Courses (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Review parking information (See Parking)
- Learn more about student engagement opportunities (See Life at Wake Forest)
- Join Wake Forest social groups (See Join Our Social Groups)
- Meet the Charlotte MBA Team (See Contact Program Staff)
Tom Bates, Director, MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (980) 224-9296 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Life and Orientation Questions:
Matt Ganderson, Executive Director, MBA Program Administration, (704) 365-0278 or email@example.com