Welcome Hybrid MBA Class of 2025
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are absolutely delighted to have you on board as part of our Hybrid MBA program, and we’re committed to making your journey with us both challenging and rewarding.
In this section of the website, you’ll discover important information and resources to ensure you’re prepared for the upcoming school year. We strongly encourage you to explore these pages thoughtfully, as they contain important details and a comprehensive checklist of tasks that must be completed before your orientation. Be sure to check back frequently, as we’ll continuously update this section with new information as it becomes available.
To view the current School of Business Academic Calendar, kindly visit the Academic Services page and simply click on the provided link in the left column.
We’re excited to embark on this educational journey with you, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. Welcome once again to the Wake Forest community!
To ensure a smooth transition to Wake Forest, please follow the checklist below. You’ll find key contacts on each corresponding page for assistance.
- Submit Your Enrollment Deposit: As indicated in your admission letter, submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit. (Visit the Enrollment Deposit page for details)
- Activate Your WFU Account: Activate your WFU account and set up Google 2-Step Verification within 10 days of receiving the account activation email. (Find instructions in the Computing section)
- Complete the FAFSA: Start the financial aid process by filling out the FAFSA, and make your spring tuition payment by December 1. (Visit Financial Aid and Tuition for guidance)
- Register for Orientation Events: Save the date for Orientation and complete any student information surveys by December 17. (Check out the Orientation section)
- Register for or Waive Student Health Insurance: Before mid-January, ensure you’re registered for mandatory student health insurance, or choose to waive it. (Details available in the Health Insurance section)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STEPS:
While not mandatory, we highly recommend that you complete the following steps for a more enriching experience at Wake Forest:
- Complete Optional Pre-Work Courses: Learn more about available online courses and tutorials in preparation for the upcoming academic year. (Refer to the Pre-Work & Books section for more information)
- Review Parking Information: Familiarize yourself with parking details. (Visit the Parking page)
- Explore Student Engagement Opportunities: Learn about various ways to get involved and engaged as a student. (See Life at Wake Forest)
- Join Wake Forest Social Groups: Connect with our vibrant community by joining our social groups. (See Join Our Social Groups)
- Meet the Charlotte MBA Team: Get to know the Charlotte MBA team and connect with program staff. (Check out the Contact Program Staff page)
By completing these steps, you’ll be well-prepared to make the most of your Wake Forest experience. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
CONNECT WITH OUR STUDENT AMBASSADORS
The Wake Forest MBA student ambassadors serve as a valuable resource for gaining insights into life at Wake Forest through the eyes of current students. We invite you to connect with our ambassadors by visiting the link below. Their firsthand experiences and perspectives will provide you with a deeper understanding of what life at Wake Forest is truly like.
Tom Bates, Director, MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (980) 224-9296 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Life and Orientation Questions:
Emma Butterworth, Assistant Director, Student Services, (980) 224-9286 or email@example.com