Welcome Charlotte Saturday MBA Class of 2020
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Charlotte Evening MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
Follow the checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Use this Enrollment Checklist Document to assist you in completing items (See Enrollment Checklist)
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and final transcript if needed (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Set up all of your network accounts (See Computing)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay fall tuition by December 1 (See Financial Aid and Tuition)
- Register for Orientation Events and Complete Student Information Surveys by December 7 (See Orientation)
- Complete Title IX Training (Technology Overview and New Student Agreements available at a later date) (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Register for or waive mandatory Student Health Insurance (See Health Insurance)
- Submit photo for Deacon OneCard and review parking information (See ID Card & Parking)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STEPS:
- Complete MBA Math and Financial Accounting courses and Management Communications Course (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Complete the LASSI, Learning and Study Strategies Inventory, assessment (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Learn more about student engagement opportunities (See Life at Wake Forest)
- Join Wake Forest social groups (See Join Our Social Groups)
- Meet the Charlotte MBA Team (See Contact Program Staff)
Jeremiah Nelson, Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (704) 365-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jillian Stubbs, Associate Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (980) 224-9285 or email@example.com
MBA Program Orientation Questions:
Matt Ganderson, Sr. Associate Director, Charlotte Integrative Student Services, (704) 365-0278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jenna Martin, Program Coordinator, Student & Career Services, (980) 224-9280 or email@example.com.