Enhance Your Career with an Evening MBA in Charlotte
The Wake Forest MBA Program in Uptown Charlotte is the #1 part-time MBA program for working professionals in North Carolina. Our nationally recognized program will equip you with a strategic, global perspective on business, and sharpen your ability to approach challenges from a variety of perspectives.
- Classes and networking in the Wake Forest University Charlotte Center, a state-of-the-art learning complex in Uptown Charlotte – the city’s vibrant business epicenter
- A personalized learning environment consisting of small classes with 10:1 student-faculty ratio
- Hands-on learning and practical education allow you to immediately apply concepts you learn in the classroom to your business or workplace
- Opportunities to learn from renowned executives and business leaders through lecture series and networking events
- One-to-one career guidance to best leverage your MBA education, skills and experience, while accessing our extensive alumni network
The two-year MBA program develops and graduates students as a cohort, forging lifelong personal bonds and business connections. The lockstep curriculum integrates all functional areas of business, from finance and operations to marketing, entrepreneurship and information technology. Elective offerings help you expand our fundamental curriculum to your specific goals and strengths.
The Charlotte Evening MBA program seeks individuals who have demonstrated achievement through academic coursework, professional experience and community leadership. To be eligible, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have at least 36 months of post-graduate work experience. On average, classes of around 55 students enter the program with a GPA of 3.2 and a GMAT score of 610.