Welcome New Students
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Masters in Management program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
We recommend you follow the timeline and checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. As a first step, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- early July 2020: New Student Orientation (See Orientation)
- July (TBD): First day of class
- Note: A full class schedule and book list will be provided to you in June.
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter). (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process. (See Financial Aid)
COMPLETE AFTER YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT
- Activate your myDeacNet account within 10 days of receiving the account activation email. (See Computing)
- International Students Only: Watch for email (on WFU email account) to complete requirements for I-20 documentation.
- Join the Class of 2021 Facebook group. (See Join Social Groups)
- Secure local housing. (See Housing)
- Pay tuition for the Summer semester (due June 1 or immediately upon payment of deposit if admitted after June 1). (See Student Financial Services)
COMPLETE BY JUNE 26, 2020
- Submit your final, official transcript that indicates you have earned your degree if you are a 2020 graduate. (See Final Transcript)
- Ensure that we have your correct local mailing address by logging into WIN https://win.wfu.edu/; clicking on the “Personal Tab”, and updating “Your Personal Information”.
- Please complete the Student Orientation Survey so that we can order the correct name plates, and t-shirt sizes before your arrival.
- Upload a photo for your Deacon OneCard student ID card. (See ID & Parking)
- Secure health insurance, required immunizations and complete the WFU Health and Immunization form. (See Health & Immunization)
- If you plan to park on campus during the summer or fall sessions, you will need to purchase a parking permit. (See ID & Parking)
COMPLETE BY JULY 7, 2020
- Click here to begin your New Student Agreements & Tasks. This site contains important student agreements and other tasks that are required for new students at the School of Business.
This site will be available approximately one month prior to the first day of classes.
QUESTIONS: Contact Kaitlyn Cooper, Sr. Associate Director of Integrative Student Services, at 336.758.4077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.