Welcome In-Person MBA Class of 2026
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Wake Forest MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read all pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list a number of action items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation.
Please follow this checklist to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Enrollment Deposit: Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and final transcript if needed.
- Computing: Activate your WFU account and enable Google 2-Step Verification within 10 days of receiving the account activation email.
- Financial Aid and Tuition: Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay fall tuition by August 1.
- Orientation: Learn more about key dates and times for Orientation.
- Health Insurance: Enroll or waive mandatory student health insurance by September 1.
- Download the current School of Business Academic Calendar by visiting the Academic Services page and clicking the link in the left column.
- Pre-Work & Textbooks: Learn more about available online courses and tutorials in preparation for the upcoming academic year.
- Parking: Review student parking information.
- Life at Wake Forest: Learn more about student engagement opportunities.
- Social Media: Join Wake Forest School of Business Social Media Groups.
- Contact Program Staff: Meet the In-Person MBA Team.
CONNECT WITH OUR STUDENT AMBASSADORS:
The Wake Forest MBA student ambassadors are an excellent resource to understand life at Wake Forest from a student perspective. Please feel free to view our ambassadors at the link below. You can reach out to ambassadors based on their profile information.
For Admissions and Enrollment questions, contact:
Executive Director, Enrollment Management and Recruiting, MBA Programs
336-758-3091 | email@example.com
For Student Life and Orientation questions, contact:
Courtney M. Burton
Associate Director, Integrative Student Services, Evening MBA Program
336-758-2569 | firstname.lastname@example.org