Charlotte Evening MBA Class: Pre-Work Assignments & Textbooks
The Wake Forest University Charlotte Evening MBA faculty may require preparatory coursework to be completed prior to the first day of classes. You will either receive an email from Matt Ganderson and/or be provided the appropriate prep work at orientation.
MBA Math (highly recommended)
MBA Math is an online MBA prep program designed to take you through the basics of spreadsheets, statistics (quantitative methods), accounting, finance and microeconomics. The 24 online modules allow you to complete the material at your own pace. All modules contain relevant skills used in the first year MBA classroom. The cost is only $149, which gives you access to the website for 1 year so you can review as needed. Wake Forest MBA students receive access to the MBA Math at a discounted rate. Please contact Jillian Stubbs for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to MBAmath.com and click on the Admitted student button for more information and to sign up.
Management Communications Online Course (recommended, as needed)
The Management Communications Online Course provides students with the skills and guided practice necessary to master fundamental concepts in business communication. The course is organized into three core topics of planning, writing, and presenting. A special emphasis is placed on influencing action in the workplace by leading more effectively through well-organized and successfully-executed business communication strategies. The cost is $55, which gives you access to the website for 1 year to use as needed. Seat time is between 18-22 hours. Please contact Jillian Stubbs for more information at email@example.com.
Click here for more information and to create an account and register.
Title IX Training
Introduction to Understanding and Preventing Sexual Misconduct (sign-off required)
- The Wake Forest University Title IX Office and the School of Business Integrative Student Services team has collaborated to produce this training, which was specifically developed with the needs of MBA students in mind, and articulates important standards regarding our life together in the WFU community.
- Please read through the following information:
New Student Agreements
- Click here to read the new student agreements.
- The purpose of presenting them here is so that you have the opportunity to review them prior to Orientation.
- You will sign these forms, or slight variations of these forms, during Orientation.
Excel will be used extensively in Quant. This online Excel Tutorial is highly recommended if your Excel skills are light.
All textbooks are required and are included with your tuition. Books will be available for pick-up at Orientation.
The most current academic calendar is available online at the Academic Services page.
Contact Matt Ganderson, Sr. Associate Director, Integrative Student Services, Charlotte MBA Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.