The Wake Forest International Leaders Program (ILP)* is a two year sequential Masters of Science in Management and Masters of Science in Business Analytics degree experience offering a unique combination of general business knowledge and cutting-edge analytics that sets students apart in the marketplace.
MS in Management – MSM (Class of 2020)
- Learn core business fundamentals
- Real world experience through Action Learning Projects
- Unparalleled career coaching
Summer Period (2020)
- Optional 7 week U.S. work experience with key WFU business or campus partner
- Comprehensive career coaching and support via our Market Readiness and Employment (MRE) team
MS in Business Analytics (Class of 2021)
- YOUR SPOT IN THE CLASS OF 2021 IS GUARANTEED**
- Develop cutting edge, core analytics skillsets
- Learn how to influence corporate decision-making with data
- Work with real-world, retail data from our Retail Learning Labs
- Opportunity of up to 36 months of U.S. work eligibility
- Requires successful completion of the STEM-certified MSBA degree for 36-month OPT eligibility in the USA
*The International Leaders Program is only open to non-business majors. **If you are admitted into the MSM program.
Hometown: Chongqing, China
Undergraduate: Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
Major/Minor: BEC Mathematical Statistics
I was seeking a two-year overseas study experience and chose the International Leaders Program. It allows me to spend the first year in the MSM program studying business fundamentals, learning the culture, and focusing on my writing/language skills. In the MSBA program during the second year, I will be able to focus on building my technical analytics skills.
Hometown: Guangzhou, China
Undergraduate:Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
Major/Minor: BA Journalism
I chose the Wake Forest International Leaders Program so that the MSM experience could enrich my business knowledge, and then to earn the MSBA to build my technical skills. The career services here are amazing, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the ILP cost?
- Each of the two degree programs earned through the ILP has its own tuition/fees – for MSM the total is $47,318 and for MSBA it is $50,808. Visit Beyond Tuition for estimated annual living expenses.
- How long is the program?
- Each program is a sequential 10-month experience with 20 months of academic study and 2-3 months of supportive career/work experiences if the student wishes to pursue them.
- How old is the ILP?
- The International Leaders Program was begun as a pilot program in Fall 2018 with our first enrolled cohort. Due to strong demand and interest, we have now made it available to all interested international students.
To learn more or to start your application, please contact both John White and Neel Brooks:
Executive Director, Enrollment Management Recruiting
Assistant Director, Enrollment Management