NEW: Scholarships Available for New Optional Concentration in Consulting
- Additional scholarships available for all students who opt in to pursue the optional concentration in Consulting, separate and distinct from any scholarship monies that have already been awarded for the MSBA degree program
- These additional awards can only be applied to the tuition for the optional concentration in Consulting, and cannot be combined with any previously awarded scholarships
- Interested students can confirm their intent now and receive a scholarship decision prior to our July 2020 start date.
MSBA Scholarships Overview
- Each year the School of Business awards scholarships to eligible, deserving applicants who we feel would benefit greatly from a Wake Forest education and contribute significantly to the intellectual and civic life of the campus. Award decisions are based on considerations including academic merit, financial need, and individual award criteria.
- All applications received by the scholarship deadline are automatically considered for general scholarship awards.
- Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline will be considered as funds are available.
- Scholarship decisions are made in conjunction with admissions decisions on a rolling basis. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
The MSBA program offers several types of scholarships, including endowed awards and other scholarship awards offered on a competitive basis. All scholarships will be based on information collected through the admissions application. No separate scholarship application is required. Other external scholarship opportunities are listed below and candidates should contact those participating organizations for additional information.
Endowed Scholarship Awards
The Wake Forest School of Business is fortunate to receive strong financial support from alumni and other benefactors who fund a number of endowed scholarship awards. This ongoing support is critical to our ability to assist exceptional students with the financial means to pursue a graduate business education. The list below recognizes the various scholarship funds and the generosity of our donors who support the School of Business and its students.
|Alm Family Scholarship||Glenn Monroe Tucker Scholarship for Travel and Tourism||Lisbeth C. Evans and James T. Lambie Scholarship|
|Arun Rao Scholarship||Hatchell Retail Innovation Scholarship||M.C. Benton, Jr. Scholarship|
|Bern Beatty Scholarship||Heineken USA, Inc. Scholarship||Mary Elizabeth Barrow Scholarship|
|Bobby S. Robinson Scholarship||J. Houston Butler Scholarship||Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation Scholarships|
|Bowman Family Scholarship||James C. Carlisle Scholarship||Medlin Masters in Management Scholarship|
|Brandt Scholarship||James W. Johnston Scholarship||Michelle Bettin Scholarship|
|Combs Celebrate Freedom Scholarship||Jean Hopson Scholarship||NC Treasury Management Association Scholarship|
|Cooper D. Cass Scholarship||Joel A. Weston, Jr. Scholarship||NewBridge Bank Scholarship|
|Dale and Karen Sisel Scholarship||John C. Whitaker Jr. Scholarship||Salzman-Medica Foundation Scholarship|
|Dingledine Scholarship for Positive Social Impact||Judson Davie DeRamus Scholarship||Scarritt Family Pro Humanitate Endowed Excellence Fund|
|Dupree Scholarship||Kelly Family Scholarship||Susan M. Ivey Scholarship|
|Elster Foundation Business Leaders of the Future MBA Scholarship||Ken Thompson Scholarship||Wachovia Scholarship|
|Ferguson Family Scholarship||Kim and Dorothy Westmoreland Scholarship||Wake Forest MBA Alumni Scholarship|
|Gay Nell Hutchens Scholarship||Lee Garber Memorial JD/MBA Scholarship||Warren Stephens Honor Scholarship|
|Glenn Monroe Tucker Management Scholarship||Leon and Betty Wahrhaftig Scholarship||Wells Fargo Scholars Program|
Yellow Ribbon Program
Wake Forest University School of Business has partnered with the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement campaign, which helps veterans and eligible dependents pay the cost of tuition. The School of Business Enrollment Management Center administers the program and funds are available for Wake Forest graduate business programs including MBA, MSA and MSM degrees. The Yellow Ribbon campaign is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and provides matching scholarship funds to honor military service for those serving post 9/11. Veterans (or dependents) who are 100% eligible and qualify for the Yellow Ribbon program will receive up to $15,500 in matching funds from the University per academic year.
What are the next steps:
- To take advantage of this program, please verify your Yellow Ribbon Program eligibility with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Complete the Yellow Ribbon application process through the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- In addition, you will need to complete the online application for the Wake Forest University School of Business.
Other External Scholarships
Below is a limited list of external scholarship opportunities available through third parties. These links are provided for your convenience, but the School of Business does not administer, endorse or provide guidance on the application processes, nor is involved in the review and selection process. There are numerous free financial aid scholarship searches available, so use discernment and be cautious of companies that charge a fee for their services. We also encourage candidates to research relevant professional organizations, religious affiliations, and community groups for availability. The following organizations offer free scholarship search tools for students.