Join Our Faculty or Staff
The Wake Forest University School of Business is nationally ranked, recognized and respected, but there are many other reasons why people consider working here. Wake Forest offers the personal attention of a small liberal arts college, coupled with the breadth and global relevancy of a leading research institution, giving it the distinction of being one of the nation’s premier collegiate universities. The School of Business offers six different graduate programs, as well as an undergraduate business degree and executive education programs. Additionally, Wake Forest’s business school encourages research, diversity, and community service that is consistent with the university motto of pro humanitate (for humanity).
A comprehensive and affordable benefits package is available to qualifying employees, which includes health, dental, vision, retirement contribution, and income protection benefits. In addition to the traditional package, the University offers a myriad of other benefits such as:
- Flexible spending accounts available for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- A substantial tuition concession offering for employees and their dependents
- Free access to the library and athletic facilities on campus
- The Professional Development Center, which is dedicated to offering free opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
- The WF Perks Program is a partnership with local businesses that offers service or entertainment discounts to Wake Forest University faculty and staff.
To review the full details of the benefits Wake Forest faculty and staff enjoy, visit the Benefits website.