Become a More Active Alum
The Wake Forest School of Business is here to help with your career even after you’ve graduated. As a Wake Forest alum, you join an outstanding network of ethical business leaders committed to achieving results with integrity. Your personal engagement with this diverse and talented group can help to expand your professional opportunities and advance your career. Our Alumni Engagement team are here to help you connect with alumni and benefit from this enduring asset.
Here are just some of the ways you can become a more active alumnus:
- Keep in touch with friends and classmates by updating your profile on the WakeNetwork.
- Connect with the Wake Forest and School of Business Alumni LinkedIn group.
- Join your local WAKECommunity to network with fellow graduates in your area.
- Attend alumni events in a city near you.
- Mentor a student or offer job and internship opportunities with your company.
- Join the Alumni Council, Young Alumni groups, or become a Reunion Volunteer.
- Host a School of Business event in your area for alumni, current and prospective students.
- Request a consultation with the MR&E Center to explore career development options.
- Contact the Alumni Engagement team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out how to become more engaged with Wake Forest and the School of Business.