Ranked, Recognized and Respected
- No. 1 part-time MBA program in North Carolina and Top 20 nationwide (U.S. News and World Report).
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the MBA Program for Working Professionals #27 in the nation and #8 in the South.
- Wake Forest is also ranked among the world’s best graduate business schools by The Economist, Financial Times and Forbes.
Return on Investment
- Ranked 31st in Forbes list of top U.S. business schools that measure students’ ROI.
- Wake Forest MBA graduates, on average, experience increased compensation that enables them to pay off their degree in only 3.6 years.
- The MBA for working professionals allows you to put your studies into immediate action, adding direct value to your organization and enhancing your career opportunities.
- The Center for Market Readiness & Employment provides lifelong career and life-planning strategies for MBA students and alumni.
- Personal career coaches are available whether you are advancing within your current company or interested in exploring options in our network of over 8,000 companies nationwide.
- Our team will work closely with you to assess career options, refine goals and sharpen interviewing and negotiation skills.
Convenience & Flexibility
- The Wake Forest University Charlotte Center encompasses 30,000 square feet in close proximity to many of Charlotte’s most influential businesses and organizations
- Wake Forest offers curricula to fit any schedule. Attend class two nights a week or 37 Saturdays per year and receive your degree in only two years.
- Only steps from the heart of Charlotte’s bustling Uptown, the Charlotte Center features state-of-the art technology that keeps students on the leading edge of business education.