The 2010 N.C. CEO Forum, an invitation-only business event scheduled for Tuesday, May 18 at Marriott City Center in Raleigh, has announced the lineup for speakers and panelists at this year’s event. In addition to keynotes by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, founders of Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc., and Chuck Swoboda, CEO of and chairman of Durham, N.C.-based Cree, Inc., the event will feature addresses from Bill Buckner, president of Bayer CropScience and Jim Westlake, CEO of RBC Bank.
The panels for the 2010 N.C. CEO Forum include:
– “People, Planet and Profit,” moderated by Dean Steve Reinemund of Wake Forest University Schools of Business and featuring Cynthia Marshall, president of AT&T North Carolina; Vern Davenport, president of public sector at Allscripts; and Rick McNeel, president and CEO of LORD Corporation as panelists.
– “Green Footprint and Social Responsibility,” moderated by Deputy Dean Bill Boulding of Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and featuring Tallman Trask III, executive vice president of Duke University; Victoria Haynes, president & CEO of RTI International; and Carl Westerhold, vice president of service operations, Customer Solutions Group at Siemens Healthcare as panelists.
– “Ingredients to Grow and Retain Green Companies in North Carolina,” moderated by Steve Allen, associate dean for graduate programs and research in the NC State College of Management and featuring Nick Hamon, vice president of product development and sustainable development at Bayer Environmental Science; Michael Chenard, director of environmental affairs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc.; and Arlan Peters, sustainability manager at Novozymes North America as panelists.
– “Thought Leadership in Energy,” moderated by Dean Jim Dean of UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School and featuring John McArthur, executive vice president of Progress Energy; David Miller, president of DuPont Electronics & Communications; and Bill Yeates, executive vice president of conservation solutions at SENSUS as panelists.
“We are pleased to announce the lineup for the 2010 N.C. CEO Forum’s speakers and panels,” said Brian Kinahan, managing partner of Summit Performance Systems. “These individuals are all respected leaders in their fields, and I am confident that they will bring tremendous insight to attendees.”
NEW MEDIA CONTENT:
For more information, forum updates, and to follow and enter the contest, visit the conference's Twitter feed.
– A complete agenda for the 2010 N.C. CEO Forum is available here. This is a working agenda and is subject to change.
– For more information regarding the 2010 N.C. CEO Forum, visit www.ncceoforum.com.
ABOUT 2010 N.C. CEO FORUM:
The 2010 N.C. CEO Forum is a premier, invitation-only event for North Carolina business leaders to discuss the Triple Bottom Line: 21st Century Leadership in People, Planet and Profit. The event, scheduled for Tuesday, May 18 at Marriot City Center, in Raleigh, N.C., will provide attendees a platform to gain insight into the challenges and opportunities posed by environmental initiatives, social mandates, and near-term economic constraints. Attendees will learn from global and local business leaders how successful companies are seizing opportunity by focusing their attention on people, the planet and profit. The 2010 N.C. CEO Forum will be led by a keynote address from Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, the iconic founders of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. For more information, please visit www.ncceoforum.com.