Welcome New Students – Online Programs (MBA, MSBA)
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that your online degree program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for success in your academic journey. Please read all pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you begin the program. Check back as needed, since new information will be added as it becomes available.
We recommend you follow the timeline and checklist below to facilitate a seamless transition to the Wake Forest University School of Business. As a first step, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
To access important program dates, download the current School of Business Academic Calendar by visiting the Academic Services page and click the link in the left column.
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter).
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process.
- Submit your official final transcript if you have not already.
- Mark your calendar and learn more about Orientation.
- Follow us on Social Media.
COMPLETE AT LEAST ONE MONTH PRIOR TO START DATE
(or immediately upon enrollment)
- Activate your WFU account within 10 days of receiving the account activation email, and review other important Computing information.
- Pay tuition for the first semester. Due June 1 for summer; August 1 for fall; December 1 for spring. See Student Financial Services for other important information.
- Ensure that we have your correct home mailing address by updating “Your Personal Information” (log in with your WFU Google Account).
QUESTIONS: Visit the Contact Program Staff page.