Welcome New Students – Online MBA Program
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Online MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you begin the program. Check back regularly, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
We recommend you follow the timeline and checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. As a first step, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter). (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process. (See Financial Aid)
- Submit your official final transcript if you have not already. (See Final Transcript)
- Mark your calendar and learn more about Orientation. (See Orientation)
- Follow us on Social Media
COMPLETE AT LEAST ONE MONTH PRIOR TO START DATE
(or immediately upon enrollment)
- Activate your WFU account within 10 days of receiving the account activation email. (See Computing)
- Pay tuition for the first semester. Due June 1 for summer; August 1 for fall; December 1 for spring. (See Student Financial Services)
- Ensure that we have your correct home mailing address by logging into WIN https://win.wfu.edu/; clicking on the “Personal Tab”, and updating “Your Personal Information”.
QUESTIONS: Visit the Contact Program Staff page.