Welcome New Students – MS in Business Analytics Online Program
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Master of Science in Business Analytics Online program (MSBA-Online) is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you. Please read all pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you begin the program. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
We recommend you follow the timeline and checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. As a first step, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
To download the current School of Business Academic Calendar visit the Academic Services page and click the link in the left column.
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter). (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process. (See Financial Aid)
- Submit your official final transcript if you have not already. (See Final Transcript)
- Mark your calendar and learn more about Orientation. (See Orientation)
- Join our Social Media Groups
COMPLETE AT LEAST ONE MONTH PRIOR TO START DATE
(or immediately upon enrollment)
- Activate your WFU account and enable Google 2-Step Verification within 10 days of receiving the account activation email (See Computing).
- Pay tuition for the first semester. Due June 1 for summer; August 1 for fall; December 1 for spring. (See Student Financial Services)
- Ensure that we have your correct home mailing address by updating “Your Personal Information” (log in with your WFU Google Account).
QUESTIONS: Visit the Contact Program Staff page.