Inclusion Weekend 2022
(Nov. 4 – 5, 2022)
Wake Forest University’s School of Business invites underrepresented (African American, Hispanic, Native American, Alaska Native, Hawaiian Native, Pacific Islander) college juniors and seniors from all undergraduate institutions to learn more about careers in business and specifically how the Wake Forest MS in Management and MS in Business Analytics programs can prepare you to succeed in a wide range of professions.
Participants have the opportunity to meet faculty members, students, and alumni from the School of Business. The goal of the event is to introduce prospective students to the programs’ curriculum and admissions processes while demonstrating the value of a business master’s degree. Participants’ expenses, travel costs, and accommodations are covered.
Qualified Inclusion Weekend participants who apply and are admitted to one of our MS programs are eligible for a minimum $15,000 per year scholarship. Please be aware we can only admit a limited number of attendees. Applying early is highly recommended.
- Must be a college junior or senior from an underrepresented group (African American, Hispanic, Native American, Alaskan Native, Hawaiian Native, Pacific Islander)
- All majors welcome, subject to individual program requirements
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Have not attended a prior Wake Forest Inclusion Weekend or AFTF event
- Online Application
- Resume (uploaded with the online application)
Application Deadline for Inclusion Weekend 2022
Applications must be submitted by 5pm EDT on Monday, October 17, 2022.
Please reach out to Claire Dockery at email@example.com with questions.