(Nov. 15 – Nov. 17, 2019)
The School of Business invites college juniors and seniors from all undergraduate institutions to learn more about careers in business, and specifically how the Wake Forest MS in Management, MS in Accountancy, and MS in Business Analytics programs can prepare you to succeed in a wide range of professions.
Inclusion Weekend will be held in mid-November over a two-day period. Participant travel costs, accommodations and expenses are covered for the event. Interested candidates must verify eligibility and apply online using the application link below.
Inclusion Weekend participants will network with faculty members, Enrollment Management staff, students and alumni of each program.
Qualified Inclusion Weekend participants who apply and are admitted to one of our MS programs are eligible for a minimum $15,000 per year scholarship. Please be aware we can only admit a limited number of attendees. Applying early is highly recommended.
- Must be a college junior or senior from an underrepresented group (African American, Hispanic, Native American)
- All majors welcome, subject to individual program requirements
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Have not attended a prior Wake Forest Inclusion Weekend or ADC event
- Online Application
- Resume and unofficial copy of undergraduate transcript (uploaded with the online application)
Application Deadlines for Inclusion Weekend 2019
Application must be submitted by 5 p.m. EDT on the due date to be considered for that round.
|Application Due||Oct. 4|
|Decision Notification||Oct. 11|
|Registration Deadline||Oct. 16|
|Application Due||Oct. 25|
|Decision Notification||Nov. 1|
|Registration Deadline||Nov. 6|