Dr. Philip Howard
Assistant Professor of Finance
I am an assistant professor of finance at Wake Forest University's School of Business and a senior research associate at the Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise. I hold a doctorate in Finance from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I also hold a master's degree in Statistics and Operations Research and a bachelor's of science degree in Mathematical Decision Sciences from the Department of Statistics and Operations Research at UNC-Chapel Hill. My areas of research are international finance and alternative investments.
International Finance, Alternative Investments
- Ph D, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Finance) - 2016
- MS, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Operations Research and Statistics) - 2010
- BS, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Mathematical Decision Sciences) - 2008
- International Finance, Alternative Investments
- Quantitative Finance, International Finance, Corporate Finance
(). BKK the EZ Way: An International Production Economy with Recursive Preferences.
American Economic Review, | more information
- November 18, 2017 - Meet North Carolina's Best-Run Public Companies, Triangle Business Journal | more information