Assistant Teaching Professor
Business law professor and corporate attorney with over ten years in-house, as well as 9 years developing and training new lawyers and undergraduates on both foundational business law and entrepreneurism. Regular speaker and author on compliance, entrepreneurship, and sustainability.
Merger & Acquisitions
- DBA, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (Management) - 2021
- MBA, Wake Forest University- 2005
- JD, Wake Forest University- 2002
- BS, University of Florida (Finance) - 1999
- Employment Law
- Business Law
Supply Chain Management
Wills, Estates, and Trusts
- Best, E., Binkley, M. (Forthcoming). To be a B Certified Benefit Corporation or Not to Be. The Contemporary Tax Journal. | more information
- Best, E. (2019).Business Law Workbook. Kendall Hunt.
- Best, E. (2016). How to Find the Right Employees for Your Compliance Department. Compliance and Ethics Prof. Mag.
- Best, E. (2014). Satisfying Experiential Education Requirements through Expanding Externships in For-Profit Placements. 21 Clinical L. Rev. 1
- Best, E. (2011). Greening the Supply Chain: Why Corporate Leaders Make it Matter. 27 Fla. St. U. J. Land Use & Envtl. L. 31