Assistant Teaching Professor
- MBA, Wake Forest University (Finance) - 2005
- , Wake Forest University- 2002
- BS, University of Florida (Business Adminstration) - 1999
Best, E. (2019).
Business Law Workbook.
- Best, E. (2016). How to Find the Right Employees for Your Compliance Department. ,
- Best, E. (2014). Greening of the Power Industry in North Carolina. ,
- Best, E. (2014). Satisfying Experiential Education Requirements through Expanding Externships in For-Profit Placements, . ,
- Best, E. (2011). Greening the Supply Chain: Why Corporate Leaders Make it Matter. ,
- 2018 - Charlotte Business Journal: Outstanding In-House Law Department Award for Belk, Inc., Belk, Inc.