Dr. Doug Beets
- Ph D, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Accounting) - 1987
- MA, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Accounting) - 1983
- BS, University of Tennessee (Accounting) - 1977
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Responsibility
- Accounting for the Environment
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Business Ethics
- Faith and Business
- Beets, S. (2019). THE CHARLES KOCH FOUNDATION AND CONTRACTED UNIVERSITIES:EVIDENCE FROM DISCLOSED AGREEMENTS. Journal of Academic Ethics / Springer, 2019 (17), 219-243. | more information
- Beets, S. (2019). BUSINESS ETHICS IN THE POULTRY INDUSTRY. Business and Society Review, 124 (2), 239-260. | more information
- Beets, S., Beets, M. G. (2017). AN ABSENCE OF TRANSPARENCY: THE CHARITABLE AND POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS OF CORPORATIONS. Journal of Business Ethics, 155 (4), 1101-1113. | more information
- Beets, D., Lewis, B., Brower, H. (2016). The Quality of Business Ethics Journals:An Assessment Based on Application. Business & Society / Sage, 55 (2), 188-213.
- Beets, D. (2015). BB&T, Atlas Shrugged, and the Ethics of Corporation Influence on College Curricula. Journal of Academic Ethics, 13 (4), 311-344. | more information
- Beets, D., Kelton, A., Lewis, B. (2015). An Assessment of Accounting Journal Quality Based on Departmental Lists. Scientometrics / Springer | more information
- Lewis, B., Duchac, J., Beets, D. (2011). An Academic Publisher's Response to Plagiarism. Journal of Business Ethics, 102, 489-506.
- Beets, D. (2011). Critical Events in the Ethics of U.S. Corporation History. Journal of Business Ethics, 102 (2), 193-219.
- Beets, S. D. (2007). Global Corruption and Religion: An Empirical Examination. Journal of Global Ethics, 3 (1), 69-85.
- Beets, S. D. (2005). Understanding the Demand-Side Issues of International Corruption. Journal of Business Ethics, 2005 (57), 65-81.
- Beets, D. (2003). "Differences in Student Learning Techniques: Cooperative Learning, Quizzes, and Homework". Journal of the Academy of Business Education, 1-12.
- Beets, D. (2001). "Accounting for Pollution: the Effects of Emissions Trading". Advances in Public Interest Accounting, 8, 21-59.
- Beets, D., Lobingier, P. G. (2001). "Pedagogical Techniques: Student Performance and Preferences". The Journal of Education for Business, 76 (4), 231-235.
- Beets, D., Lejuez, P. L. (2000). "Environmental Policy: Corporate Communication of Emission Allowances". Research in Accounting Regulation, 14, 61-80.
- Beets, D., Souther, C. C. (1999). "Corporate Environmental Reports; The Need for Standards and an Environmental Assurance Service". Accounting Horizons, 129-145.
- Beets, D. (1999). "The Vanishing AICPA Code: Past, Present, and Future Significance". Research on Accounting Ethics, 5, 289-325.