Enhance Your Career with an Evening MBA in Charlotte
The Wake Forest MBA Program in Uptown Charlotte is the #1 part-time MBA program for working professionals in North Carolina. Our nationally recognized program equips you with a strategic, global perspective on business, and sharpens your ability to approach challenges from a variety of perspectives.
- Classes and networking in the Wake Forest University Charlotte Center, a state-of-the-art learning complex in Uptown Charlotte – the city’s vibrant business epicenter
- Personalized learning environment consisting of small classes
- Hands-on learning and practical education allow you to immediately apply concepts you learn in the classroom to your business or workplace
- Opportunities to learn from renowned executives and business leaders through lecture series and networking events
- One-to-one career guidance to best leverage your MBA education, skills and experience, while accessing our extensive alumni network
The 20-month MBA program develops and graduates students as a cohort, forging lifelong personal bonds and business connections. The 5-semester lockstep curriculum integrates all functional curriculum to your specific goals and strengths. As well, optional concentrations are available in Business Analytics, Strategy & Leadership, and Finance. Learn More.
The Charlotte Evening MBA program seeks individuals who have demonstrated achievement through academic coursework, professional experience and community leadership. To be eligible, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and preferably at least 3 years of post-graduate work experience.