Business Education for Liberal Arts Major
The Summer Management Program will provide you with valuable business skills in an intensive summer session. From being a team player to learning how to interview, this “business boot camp” will elevate your Liberal Arts education to a whole new playing field, increasing your marketability and opening doors in today’s highly competitive job market.
Over the course of five rigorous and rewarding weeks you will:
- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamental principles of business
- Learn from outstanding business faculty
- Apply your new knowledge to case studies based on real-world scenarios
- Receive valuable career coaching
- Earn 8 hours of course credit
2013 Summer Management Program will be held May 29th through July 3rd.