Wake Forest is moving ahead with plans to offer a new Master of Arts in Management, a one-year degree program for graduates with non-business backgrounds who have majored in liberal arts and sciences.
The program will provide an integrated curriculum of business management skills, giving graduates access to a wider range of career opportunities. Pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, the program will begin in mid-July and will be led by faculty at Wake Forest’s nationally ranked Babcock Graduate School of Management.
General information sessions for the new program are scheduled for this week:
- Wednesday, March 22, 7 p.m., Benson 410
- Thursday, March 23, 7 p.m., Carswell 111
Six information sessions are scheduled for next week at specific academic departments:
- English – Monday, March 27, 4:30 p.m., Tribble A209
- Political Science – Monday, March 27, 5:30 p.m., Tribble 316
- Economics – Tuesday, March 28, 3:00 p.m., Carswell 102
- Communication – Thursday, March 30, 11:00 a.m., Carswell 111
- Biology – Thursday, March 30, 1:00 p.m., Winston 125
- Psychology – Thursday, March 30, 4:00 p.m., Greene 162
Students seeking additional information can contact Stacy Poindexter Owen, Director of Admissions, Babcock Graduate School of Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.