Each year the School of Business awards scholarships to eligible, deserving applicants who we feel would benefit greatly from a Wake Forest education and contribute significantly to the intellectual and civic life of the campus. Award decisions are based on considerations including academic merit, financial need, and individual award criteria.
- All applications received by the scholarship deadline are automatically considered for general scholarship awards.
- Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline will be considered as funds are available.
- Scholarship decisions are made in conjunction with admissions decisions on a rolling basis. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
The MSA program offers several types of scholarships, including endowed awards and other scholarship awards offered on a competitive basis. All scholarships will be based on information collected through the admissions application. No separate scholarship application is required. Other external scholarship opportunities are listed below and candidates should contact those participating organizations for additional information.
Other Available Scholarships
Available scholarships through NCACPA:
- Local Scholarships
- NC CPA Foundation Inc. Scholarships
- James L. McCoy Scholarship Fund
- Minority Accounting Student Scholarship
- Max Mukelabai Future Leaders Scholarship
Available scholarships through AICPA :