Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program
The Wake Forest School of Business is proud to collaborate with the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program to champion qualified talent entering the CPA profession. Together, we are happy to support students with a record of commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing a limited number of full scholarships (excluding books and living expenses) to the Wake Forest Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) degree program. To be considered for the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program, please review the eligibility and application requirements below.
Specifically, the criteria to be considered for this scholarship are:
- Must meet the standards for admission to the Wake Forest MSA Program.
- Currently enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, an accredited college or university in the United States
- Majored in Accounting or other related major such as Finance or Business. Must be able to complete the two-semester MSA program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 while in the program.
- In the spirit of supporting a diverse student population, applicants shall demonstrate a knowledge and appreciation for challenges faced by members of underrepresented groups. In evaluating each student’s application, a student’s personal statement, academic work, campus activities, and community service related to diversity, equity, and inclusion issues will be considered. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or other status prohibited by applicable law.
Note: Scholarship recipients must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) for all semesters and upon graduation.
Candidates interested in this scholars program will apply directly to the MSA program through the standard Wake Forest School of Business MSA Graduate Application. Once admitted to the MSA program, eligible candidates who have completed the optional Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program Application will be evaluated as a candidate for the scholarship award. Should a candidate wish to apply to for the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program following MSA program admission, please complete the Scholarship Application and submit it by April 7, 2024. All selected candidates will be notified no later than May 1, 2024. Please note that Scholarships are limited and interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply early for best consideration.
Visit our Application Deadline page for information on MSA application deadlines.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Susie Hoff, Associate Director of Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-758-7255.