Our 10-month Master of Arts in Management program is a graduate business program designed specifically for recent liberal arts, sciences and engineering graduates who are looking to gain a competitive edge in the business world.
Why a Wake Forest MA in Management degree?
- Designed for non-business majors to gain a competitive edge in the business world.
- Builds on your undergraduate studies to help you define your passions and pursue a broader range of careers.
- Gain practical hands-on experience through real-world consulting projects.
- Graduates don’t just get a job – they can start a career, at top companies like Deloitte, American Express, Pepsico, Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, and Cigna.
- Abundant networking opportunities with Executive Speaker Series, mentorship programs and career roundtables with industry thought leaders.
Connie Cape discuss why she chose the MA in Management program and how in just 10 months, she shaped her career interests and landed a job at Red Ventures.