Connect with Wake Forest Alumni
By joining our Alumni Network of more than 65,000 members, including 15,000 from the School of Business, you can connect with other Wake Forest University graduates around the globe. Use the tools below to join and keep your contact information current.
Update your profile with Alumni Records:
- Visit the WFU Alumni page to fill out the Alumni Update Form, or
- Call the Office of Alumni Records at 336.758.5236 or 800.752.8567 (business hours 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST)
Other ways to connect
- Submit a class note for Wake Forest Business Magazine or Wake Forest Magazine.
- Connect with Wake Forest alumni through social media
- Connect with the Wake Forest community through the Wake Information Network (details below)
The Wake Information Network (WIN) is a set of tools and services for alumni, parents and friends. Maintain a closer relationship with Wake Forest University through a permanent school e-mail address, a customizable start page, a searchable directory of alumni, parents and friends, a career networking directory, transcript requests and more.
- Login to or Register for WIN
- Sign up for Email-Forwarding-For-Life (EFFL)
- See the online Alumni Directory