Connect with Wake Forest Alumni
By joining our Alumni Network of more than 65,000 members, including 15,000 from the School of Business, you can connect with other Wake Forest University graduates around the globe. Use the tools below to join and keep your contact information current.
Update your profile with Alumni Records:
- Visit the WFU Alumni page to fill out the Alumni Update Form, or
- Call the Office of Alumni Records at 336.758.5236 or 800.752.8567 (business hours 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST)
Other ways to connect
- Submit a class note for Wake Forest Magazine.
- Connect with Wake Forest alumni through our LinkedIn group.
- Connect with the Wake Forest community through the WakeNetwork.
The WakeNetwork allows registered alumni, parents, and friends to maintain a closer relationship with Wake Forest. Use the WakeNetwork to get connected and stay connected: Find other WFU alumni, parents, and friends with the searchable directory, stay up-to-date on the latest alumni events and Wake Forest news, and find out what you need to do to become a Loyal DEAC!