Project sponsorship is a “partnership in learning” between the Master’s in Management program and the corporate project sponsors. Corporate sponsors submit a current business problem for students to tackle and provide the students with mentorship and professional expertise as they complete the project. The sponsoring organization invests time working with the student team(s) and in return receives:
- Creative and diverse insights on their business issue
- A set of recommendations and plan for implementation
- Exposure to diverse graduate talent for recruitment opportunities
- Connections with the School of Business students, faculty, and staff
- The opportunity to develop promising leaders within your company by giving them the opportunity to manage the student team
The time commitment required for sponsorship varies according to the type of project submitted. All projects require a kickoff, midpoint check-in, and final presentations with the corporate sponsor. The Master’s in Management staff will work directly with you to determine the best fit for your project and provide more information on the time commitment required.