Accelerated Master’s Degree Programs
Add critical business skills to maximize any major with an accelerated master’s degree from the School of Business.
We have three options for recent graduates — all of them combine live client projects with classroom learning to provide a cutting-edge business education.
The best part? Each program can be completed in as little as 2 semesters.
- Become a polished, business-ready professional by developing key business skills
- Ranked #1 in the U.S. for career opportunities and #3 overall (The Economist, Masters in Management 2019 Ranking)
- Build a foundation in an array of business areas: finance, marketing,operations, business analytics, accounting, economics, information technology, ethics, organizational behavior, and leadership
- Open to students of all majors (and not just for students seeking CPA certification)
- An optional paid internship is available for non-accounting majors
- Wake Forest students have earned the #1 CPA Pass Rate more than any other school in the past 20 years
- Go beyond basic analysis — turn data into impact
- Hone critical programming skills, including SAS, R, Tableau, SQL and more
- Learn to solve business problems using live data from corporate partners
Contact Blake McClaren (MSM ‘16, BA ‘15) to learn more about maximizing your potential — with just one more year at Wake. Twist your arm, we know.
336.728.6170 (text or call)