The School of Business faculty and administration consider your participation in the course feedback process to be a critical component in our effort to provide consistently excellent instruction.
- Click on the Course Feedback Login button below
- Log in with your WFU Google Account
- Click on the name of your course to begin the feedback survey
Questions about the Course Feedback process? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need technical assistance? Click here for common troubleshooting steps.
Contact the School of Business Help Desk email@example.com or 336.758.4126.
If you receive an error stating “Error: app_not_configured_for_user” (see image below), you may have accidentally authenticated with a personal Gmail Account. There are two ways to fix this.
Option 1: Add your @wfu.edu account to your personal gmail account
While logged into your personal Gmail account, click on the Google Account picture and select “Add Account” and enter your @wfu.edu email and password.
The next time you try to log in, you will be able to choose which account to use. Select your WFU account.
Option 2: Use an Incognito or Private Window to launch the Course Feedback system
Private or Incognito is a mode that opens a new window where you can browse the Internet in private without your browser saving the sites you visit and without any stored login credentials. You can switch between a private or incognito windows and any regular browsing windows you have open. You’ll only be in “private” or “incognito” mode when you’re using that window.
How to open a Private or Incognito browser window using different browsers:
- Chrome: Chrome menu > New incognito window (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- FireFox: FireFox menu > New Private Window (Ctrl + Shift + P)
- Internet Explorer: Tools menu > In Private Browsing (Ctrl + Shift + P)
- Microsoft Edge: More button > In Private Browsing (Ctrl + Shift + P)
- Chrome: Chrome menu > New incognito window (⌘ + Shift + N)
- FireFox: FireFox menu > New Private Window (⌘ + Shift + P)
- Safari:File > New Private Window (⌘ + Shift + N)