Our 10-month Master of Science in Management program is a graduate business program designed specifically for recent liberal arts, sciences and engineering graduates who are looking to gain a competitive edge in the business world.
Connie Cape discuss why she chose the MS in Management program and how in just 10 months,
she shaped her career interests and landed a job at Red Ventures.
Why a Wake Forest Masters in Management degree?
- Designed for non-business majors to gain a competitive edge in the business world.
- Builds on your undergraduate studies to help you define your passions and pursue a broader range of careers.
- Gain practical hands-on experience through real-world consulting projects.
- Graduates don’t just get a job – they can start a career, at top companies like Deloitte, American Express, Pepsico, Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, and Cigna.
- Abundant networking opportunities with Executive Speaker Series, mentorship programs and career round-tables with industry thought leaders.