Charlotte Saturday MBA: Pre-Work Assignments & Textbooks
The Wake Forest University Charlotte Saturday MBA faculty may require preparatory coursework to be completed prior to the first day of classes. Pre-work for your first courses will be distributed closer to Orientation.
MBA Math (highly recommended for all; required for admission on case-by-case basis)
MBA Math is an online MBA prep program designed to take you through the basics of spreadsheets, statistics (quantitative methods), accounting, finance and microeconomics. The 24 online modules allow you to complete the material at your own pace. All modules contain relevant skills used in the first-year MBA classroom. The cost is only $149, which gives you access to the website for one year so you can review as needed. Wake Forest MBA students receive access to the MBA Math at a discounted rate. Please contact Jeremiah Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jillian Stubbs at email@example.com for more information.
Go to MBAmath.com and click on the Admitted student button for more information and to sign up.
Excel will be used extensively in Quant. This online Excel Tutorial is highly recommended if your Excel skills are light.
All textbooks are required and are included with your tuition. Books will be available for pick-up at Orientation.
Title IX Training – Introduction to Understanding and Preventing Sexual Misconduct (sign-off required)
- The Wake Forest University Title IX Office and the School of Business Integrative Student Services team has collaborated to produce this training, which was specifically developed with the needs of MBA students in mind, and articulates important standards regarding our life together in the WFU community.
- Please read through the following information:
- Click here to confirm that you have reviewed this material.
New Student Agreements
- Click here to read the new student agreements.
- The purpose of presenting them here is so that you have the opportunity to review them prior to Orientation.
- You will sign these forms, or slight variations of these forms, during Orientation.
MBA Math QUESTIONS
Contact Jillian Stubbs, Assistant Director, Enrollment Management, Charlotte MBA Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textbooks and Student Agreement QUESTIONS
Contact Matt Ganderson, Sr. Associate Director, Integrative Student Services, Charlotte MBA Programs at email@example.com.