Welcome Charlotte Evening MBA Class of 2022
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Charlotte Evening MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
Follow the checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Use the Enrollment Checklist to assist you in completing items (See Enrollment Checklist)
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and final transcript if needed (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Set up all of your network accounts (See Computing)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay fall tuition by August 1 (See Financial Aid and Tuition)
- Register for Orientation Events and Complete Student Information Surveys by July 31 (See Orientation)
- Complete Title IX Training, New Student Agreements and Tasks (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Submit photo for Deacon OneCard and review parking information by August 2 (See ID Card & Parking)
- Register for or waive mandatory Student Health Insurance by August 1 (See Health Insurance)
- Complete the Leadership & Character Assessment before Orientation (Pre-Work & Books)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STEPS:
- Complete Quantitative Methods, Financial Accounting, and Management Communications Courses (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Complete the LASSI, Learning and Study Strategies Inventory, assessment (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Learn more about student engagement opportunities (See Life at Wake Forest)
- Join Wake Forest social groups (See Join Our Social Groups)
- Meet the Charlotte MBA Team (See Contact Program Staff)
Jeremiah Nelson, Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (704) 365-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jillian Stubbs, Associate Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (980) 224-9285 or email@example.com
MBA Program Orientation QUESTIONS:
Jenna Martin, Assistant Director, Student & Career Services, (980) 224-9280 or firstname.lastname@example.org