The Next Step in Your Career Starts Here
Located in Uptown Charlotte, the Wake Forest MBA Program is the #1 part-time MBA program for working professionals in North Carolina. With the option to take classes at nights or on weekends, our nationally recognized program equips you with a strategic, global perspective on business, and sharpens your ability to approach challenges from a variety of perspectives.
We know the MBA is a commitment both of time and finances. But Wake’s MBA isn’t just a check-the-box program for your next promotion, it is the key to long-term career success. Let us know how we can help you through the exploration, application and scholarship processes.
Students promoted or changed roles
While enrolled in program
Part-time MBA program in NC
US News & World Report, 2019
Average Salary Increase
Within 3 years of graduation
- 2 year lockstep, cohort based program — stay with the same classmates throughout the program
- Designed to foster lifelong business connections and personal relationships
- Curriculum integrates all functions of business, from finance and operations to marketing and information technology
- Expanded selection of electives available to customize coursework
- Strategy/Leadership Concentration – Enhance your ability to lead a team or organization with the latest concepts in strategy and leadership
- Receive More Information – get more detailed information about the MBA program sent right to your inbox. Fill out the short form at the top of the page and click the red “I’d Like to Know More” button.
- Schedule a Consultation – ask one of our enrollment experts all the questions you can think of, when it best fits in your schedule. To schedule a consultation select either face-to-face, phone or virtual option in the left side panel.
- Explore the Two Programs Offered in Charlotte – underneath our Consultation scheduler, you can click either buttons for either the Evening or Saturday Program pages. While the programs are one in the same, the class time commitment and start dates differ.
- Attend an Event – at the bottom of this page you can see a list of all the upcoming events in Charlotte. Get better informed by logging into a webinar, joining us for drinks and a tour of the Charlotte Center, or take advantage of our free GMAT prep class taught be our expert teacher. Just click the attend button next to the event to sign up.
Wake Forest University Charlotte Center
200 N. College Street, Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28202
Parking is available in the Wake Forest Charlotte Center parking deck, which is adjacent to the Wake Forest Charlotte Center on 5th Street.
This webinar will be focused on reducing biases, prejudices, and discrimination in teams and organizations. We will explore the RIDE ...
August 12, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm