Submit your application now to waive the $100 application fee and receive a free gift.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose an item and its corresponding application fee waiver code:
- Cozy blanket (code: BLANKET)
- Yeti tumbler (code: YETI)
- Champion sweatshirt (code: SWEATSHIRT)
- Enter your selected code on the Application Fee Waiver tab of your application
- The code will waive your application fee and indicates which item you would like
- If selecting a sweatshirt, please enter the desired size (unisex, S – XXL) in the Optional Essay field.
- Submit your application by February 28, 2020, at 11:59 PM
- How long will the application take to complete?
- Most students complete the application in under an hour. And don’t stress about the short-answer essays — we just want to get to know you a little better, and we really do mean short.
- Do I have to submit a GRE or GMAT score with my application?
- No, you may submit your application without a test score to begin the review process.
- Do I have to submit an official transcript with my application?
- No, an unofficial transcript is acceptable. If admitted, we will need an official transcript.
- I have more questions about the program before I apply.
- We’d love to help out! Contact Chris Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must be submitted by February 28, 2020, to receive gift item. Items may be substituted for similar alternative, subject to availability and at the discretion of the Wake Forest University School of Business. No international shipping — applicants must have a United States mailing address to receive gift item. This offer is not transferrable to other applicants.