Short Courses — Big Impact
Wake Forest Executive Education offers a variety of open enrollment short courses for professional development and skill growth. Courses vary throughout the year and are announced two-three months prior to the class date. Program topics include leadership, innovation, data analytics, marketing, strategy, and more.
- Descriptive Analytics (TBD, spring 2021)
- Predictive Analytics (TBD, spring 2021)
- Prescriptive Analytics (TBD, spring 2021)
The previous three courses can be registered for individually, or taken together to receive a Certificate in Analytics for Analysts.
Other analytics courses:
- Authentic and Effective Leadership (Accepting Registrations for new date – Dec. 10)
- Building and Leading Effective Teams (Accepting Registrations)
- Leading Effective Change (Accepting Registrations)
- Leading People Who Are Different From You (Accepting Registrations)
Complete all four courses to earn the Leadership Certificate.