Short Courses — Big Impact
Wake Forest Executive Education offers a variety of open enrollment short courses for professional development and skill growth. Courses vary throughout the year and are announced two-three months prior to the class date. Program topics include leadership, innovation, data analytics, marketing, strategy, and more.
- Descriptive Analytics (March 9-10, 2021) – (Accepting Registrations)
- Predictive Analytics (April 6-7, 2021) – (Accepting Registrations)
- Prescriptive Analytics (April 28 & 30, 2021) – (Accepting Registrations)
The previous three courses can be registered for individually, or taken together to receive a Certificate in Analytics for Analysts. Register for the full certificate by January 31st and receive a 10% early bird discount!
Other analytics courses:
- Authentic and Effective Leadership
- Building and Leading Effective Teams (Accepting Registrations for new date – February 5, 2021)
- Leading Effective Change (Accepting Registrations)
- Leading People Who Are Different From You (Accepting Registrations)
Complete all four courses to earn the Leadership Certificate.
- Certificate in Integrated Marketing Strategy & Planning (Accepting registrations) – Register for the certificate by February 18 and receive a 10% early bird discount
- Competitive Strategic Marketing
- Customer Experience (Cx) & the Customer Journey