Assistant Professor of Information Systems & Analytics; Exxon-Wayne Calloway Rising Faculty Fellow
I received my B.S. in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford and my Ph.D. in Information Systems from Stern School of Business at NYU. My research interests focus on crowd-based platforms and the social implications of technology.
- Ph D, Stern School of Business New York University (Information Systems) - 2014
- BS, Stanford University (Management Science and Engineering) - 2004
- I am interested in crowdfunding and peer-to-peer platforms.
- I am particularly interested in teaching business uses of technology, including data analysis and its ethical implications, algorithms, ethical implications, and statistical programming.
- 2017 - MSBA Teaching Award
- 2016 - Exxon-Wayne Calloway Rising Faculty Fellowship