Enhance Your Career with a Saturday MBA in Charlotte
The Wake Forest MBA Program in Uptown Charlotte is the #1 part-time MBA program for working professionals in North Carolina. Our nationally recognized program equips you with a strategic, global perspective on business, and sharpens your ability to approach challenges from a variety of perspectives.
- Classes and networking in the Wake Forest University Charlotte Center, a state-of-the-art learning complex in Uptown Charlotte – the city’s vibrant business epicenter
- Personalized learning environment consisting of small classes
- Hands-on learning and practical education allow you to immediately apply concepts you learn in the classroom to your business or workplace
- Opportunities to learn from renowned executives and business leaders through lecture series and networking events
- One-to-one career guidance to best leverage your MBA education, skills and experience, while accessing our extensive alumni network
The 20-month MBA program develops and graduates students as a cohort, forging lifelong personal bonds and business connections. 5-semester lockstep curriculum integrates all functional areas of business, from finance and operations to marketing, entrepreneurship and information technology. Elective offerings help you expand our fundamental curriculum to your specific goals and strengths. As well, optional concentrations are available in Business Analytics, Strategy & Leadership, and Finance. Learn More.
The Charlotte Saturday program seeks individuals who have demonstrated achievement through academic coursework, professional experience and community leadership. To be eligible, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and preferably at least 3 years of post-graduate work experience.