Graduate Certificate: Business Essentials in Sports
Business Essentials in Sports is a graduate certificate program designed for students with degrees in non-Business fields. The program has three defining features:
- Business acumen. Develop your skills in the fundamentals of how all contemporary businesses operate. Course content includes marketing, finance, accounting, ethics, and fundamentals of analytics.
- Sports Industry. The certificate program helps you explore your interests in the business of Sports through courses and projects that provide networking and mentoring opportunities from business leaders and faculty.
- Flexibility. Students may begin the program in either the Fall or Spring semester and are able to complete the certificate requirements in just two semesters. Students will complete their coursework through a combination of online and in-person experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- All majors are eligible to apply for admission, except Business
Estimated tuition = $24,000 (18 credits)
|Business Essentials (12 credits)||In Sports (6 credits)|
The Business Essentials in Sports graduate certificate program provides students with a flexible start schedule. Students may begin in either the Fall or Spring semester. No classes occur in the Summer. Each semester has a mix of foundations in business with Sports business content.
|August start||January start|
|April 1 — Early Application Deadline|
July 31 — Application Submission Deadline
|October 1 — Early Application Deadline|
December 31 — Application Submission Deadline
Application Requirements (coming soon)
- Complete an online application
- Provide a resume or CV
- Submit a bachelor’s degree transcript from an accredited college or university
- Complete an interview with an admissions counselor
- Statement of interest
- Two (2) references of recommendation
- Application fee