Welcome MSA New Students
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
Before you mark your calendar for orientation activities, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
We recommend you follow the timeline below to maximize your transition to Wake Forest:
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your enrollment deposit (Refer to your admission letter)
- Save the date and register for Meet the Firms and/or Admitted Students Weekend – April 20-21, 2018
- Join the Class of 2019 Facebook group
- Complete the 2018-19 FAFSA to begin the financial aid process (if you are here for summer prerequisites, complete the 2017-18 FAFSA)
- Complete the Market Readiness and Employment Survey for Deposited MSA Students (for students that are not WFU Accounting students);
- Mark your calendar for Orientation: late AUGUST 22-24 2018 – Mandatory for all students (No Exceptions!)
- International Students Only: Read the FAQs and complete Certification of Finances. (See Financial Aid section)
COMPLETE BY MAY 15, 2018
- Secure local housing. You do not need to let us know your option.
- Confirm receipt of WFU network account information and credentials
- Upload a photo for your Deacon ONE student ID card
- If you are taking summer prerequisites, register your vehicle and obtain a summer parking pass.
COMPLETE BY JUNE 30, 2018
- Submit your final, official transcript that indicates you have earned your degree if you are a 2017 graduate
COMPLETE BY JULY 31, 2018
- Ensure that we have your correct local mailing address by logging into WIN https://win.wfu.edu/; clicking on the “Personal Tab”, and updating “Your Personal Information”;
- Purchase your required textbooks (information will be updated July 2018);
- Secure health insurance, required immunizations and complete the WFU Health and Immunization form.
QUESTIONS: Contact Mary Knapp, Assistant Director, MSA Integrative Student Services at 336.758.5305 or email@example.com.