Welcome Evening MBA Class of 2020
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Evening MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous action items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation.
We recommend you follow the timeline and checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. As a first step, make sure you submit your enrollment deposit to officially accept our offer of admission.
COMPLETE WHEN YOU ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter). (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Join the Class of 2020 Facebook group. (See Join Social Group)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process. (See Financial Aid)
- Mark your calendar for Orientation – August 24-25, 2018 – it is required. (See Orientation)
- If you applied with an unofficial transcript, you must request that an official transcript be sent or transmitted directly from your undergraduate or graduate institutions. (See Final Transcript)
COMPLETE AFTER RECEIVING YOUR WFU NETWORK ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Activate your Deacnet account within 10 days of receiving your account activation email. (See Computing)
- Ensure that we have your correct mailing address by logging into WIN, clicking on the “Personal Tab,” and updating “Your Personal Information.” (See Computing)
- Upload a photo for your Deacon One student I.D. card. (See ID & Parking)
- Complete the required Title IX training. (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Complete the Biographical Information survey. (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Complete the Emergency Contact Information survey. (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Complete the health insurance waiver or purchase student health insurance. (See Health Insurance)
- Purchase and complete Harvard Business Management Communications online course (recommended). (See Pre-Work & Books)
COMPLETE BY AUGUST 1, 2018
- Pay tuition for the Fall semester (due August 1 or immediately upon payment of deposit if admitted after August 1). (See Computing – Accessing Student Financial Information on WIN)
COMPLETE IN PREPARATION FOR ORIENTATION
- RSVP for the Orientation reception (required) on August 25 and let us know if you are bringing a guest. (See Orientation)
- Download the academic calendar. (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Register your vehicle and purchase a parking decal. (See ID & Parking) COMING IN AUGUST
- Complete the Strengths Deployment Inventory for Personal & Team Development class. COMING IN AUGUST
- Make sure you have a computer (personal or work) that meets the minimum requirements. (See Computing)
- Complete the Technology Overview and New Student Agreements. (See Pre-Work & Books) COMING IN AUGUST
- Read the Uber and the Ethics of Sharing case study and accompanying articles prior to Orientation COMING IN AUGUST
QUESTIONS: Contact Colleen VonDohlen, Associate Director, Winston-Salem Evening MBA program, at 336.758.3849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.