Financing Your MBA Degree
Next Steps for Financial Aid:
- Read the Financial Aid letter for admitted students
- Review our Guide to Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA (see below)
- Review tuition & fees
Students seeking financial aid must complete the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.ed.gov. The Title IV Code for the Wake Forest University School of Business is E00515. Individuals will not be considered for federal student loans until the FAFSA has been submitted to the U.S. Department of Education and a student aid report is received by the School of Business financial aid office.
For additional information on Federal and Private loans, as well as Veterans benefits and other financial aid programs, please consult the Financial Aid section of our public website at: business.wfu.edu/charlotte-saturday-mba/financial-aid/
- Deacon Electronic Account Center (DEAC) | Tuition and other payments are made electronically through the DEAC. Students and authorized payers can view student account activity in real-time, 24/7. DEAC accounts are automatically set up for all incoming students. Students access their DEAC accounts by logging into the Wake Information Network (WIN), clicking on the Personal tab and clicking on DEAC – Deacon Electronic Account Center in the Online Bills section.
- Financial Aid Status | Financial Aid status can be viewed by clicking on the Virtual Campus tab and clicking on Financial Aid Status in the Your Financial Aid section.
Pay Spring Tuition by December 1 (or immediately upon admission)
If you have any questions about financial aid, please contact Linda Higgins, Associate Director of Financial Aid, at 336.758.4424, or Michelle Van Meter, Financial Aid Officer, at 336.758.4045 or email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.