Welcome Charlotte Saturday MBA Class of 2019
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Charlotte Saturday MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
We recommend you follow the checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and Final Transcript if needed (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Set-up all of your Network Accounts (See Computing)
- Complete the 2017-18 FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay Spring Tuition by December 1 (See Financial Aid & Tuition)
- Register for Orientation Events and Complete Student Information Surveys (See Orientation)
- Purchase and complete MBA Math (highly recommended, or required) (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Register for or Waive Student Health Insurance (See Health Insurance)
- Submit photo for DeaconOne Card and Review Parking Information (See ID & Parking)
- Learn more about student engagement opportunities (See Life at Wake Forest)
- Join Wake Forest Social Groups (See Join Our Social Groups)
- Meet the Charlotte MBA Team (See Contact Program Staff)
Enrollment Management Questions:
Jeremiah Nelson, Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (704) 365-1043 or email@example.com
Jillian Stubbs, Assistant Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (980) 224-9285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Ganderson, Sr. Associate Director, Charlotte Integrative Student Services, (704) 365-0278 or email@example.com.