Welcome Charlotte Evening MBA Class of 2020
Welcome to the Wake Forest family! We are excited to work with you to ensure that the Charlotte Evening MBA program is a challenging and rewarding experience.
In this section of the website, you will find pertinent information and materials to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Please read the pages thoroughly and carefully, as they provide important information and list numerous items that you need to complete before you arrive for orientation. Check back often, as new information will be added as it becomes available.
Follow the checklist below to facilitate your transition to Wake Forest. Key contacts can be found on each page.
- Submit your enrollment deposit (refer to your admission letter) and final transcript if needed (See Enrollment Deposit)
- Set up all of your network accounts and complete the Technology Overview by mid August (See Computing)
- Complete the FAFSA to begin the financial aid process and pay fall tuition by August 1 (See Financial Aid)
- Register for Orientation Events and Complete Student Information Surveys (See Orientation)
- Complete Title IX Training and New Student Agreements (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Purchase and complete MBA Math (highly recommended) and Management Communications Course (See Pre-Work & Books)
- Register for or waive mandatory Student Health Insurance (See Health Insurance)
- Submit photo for DeaconOne Card and review parking information (See ID Card & Parking)
- Learn more about student engagement opportunities (See Life at Wake Forest)
- Join Wake Forest social groups (See Join Our Social Groups)
- Meet the Charlotte MBA Team (See Contact Program Staff)
Jeremiah Nelson, Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (704) 365-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jillian Stubbs, Assistant Director, Charlotte MBA Programs Enrollment Management, (980) 224-9285 or email@example.com
MBA Program Orientation QUESTIONS:
Matt Ganderson, Sr. Associate Director, Charlotte Integrative Student Services, (704) 365-0278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.